It’s been so cold and rainy around here lately that Alex and I started craving a summer kind of treat. So we decided to whip up this light and full of blueberries dessert.
So even though it was pouring rain outside, in the kitchen it felt like summer!
- 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8x8 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar. Press crumb mixture into prepared pan. Bake the crust for 10 mins. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- For the filling, stir together egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk. Add lemon juice and stir until mixture is smooth and starts to thicken. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour filling evenly over cooled crust. Bake for 20 mins or until filling is set.
- Cool to room temperature and chill in fridge for a hour before serving.